Re: Off For a Few Days (and TODO list)

Hi,

2007/7/18, John Stowers <john stowers gmail com>:
3) Web dataprovider login issues.
Currently an article on conduit is being written for Linux Magazine. The
author has found none of the online web services work when using firefox to
authenticate. In addition Ken has mentioned that gnome-www-open is a
debianism and is not really portable. Also the GUI freezes when we
authenticate. The long answer is boring, the short answer is use of
gnome-www-open should die. We should use gnome-open instead.

If no work has been on this yet, I'm willing to devote some time on
this one when my internet connection is back up at home; because i'm
partly responsible for the gnome-www-open stuff that's in trunk atm.
;-)

Regards,
Thomas