Re: Packaging (dataproviders) modules

So we could basically ship each dataprovider in its own package. But
this would on the one hand result in a lot of packages and on the other
side most dataproviders are self hosting, so don't depend on any further
software.

Another way could be to ship most modules with the conduit package and
only separate the packages with external dependencies. As far as I know
this would affect the following dataproviders:

 - NetworkModule -> twisted
 - SynceModule -> AFAIK synce with dbus is not available for
Debian/Ubuntu yet
 - EvolutionModule

Finally we could combine the basic dataproviders in a
conduit-core-modules package (Files, Settings ...) and separate the
other ones e.g. conduit-module-evolution or conduit-module-network.

that sounds like what I had in mind. We dont yet ship Synce module as
it is not yet finished so dont worry about that.

I think a good compromise is to ship everything that has its deps in
the conduit tree and then included evolution and network module as
their own debs, much as you suggested.