evolution-python task bindings (Re: RememberTheMilk)

Trond Andersen wrote:
> Any DataProviders I should look at in order to get an idea on how to
> implement the integration with Remember The Milk? Does the evolution
> python bindings include support for tasks?
The python ECal bindings provide support for tasks that should allow
access to (roughly?) the same data as pimlico's (eds-based) tasks
application[1]. The obvious disadvantage is that ECal doesn't seem to be
the right thing for embedded eds and such.

Kind regards

T.

1. http://pimlico-project.org/
--