Problem with initializing GtkClutter and ClutterGst

Hi,
we are developing an app for disabled people and for some parts of the app
we are using GtkClutter to integrate Clutter with Gtk, we also use ClutterGst
for sound feedback - whenever we initialize GtkClutter and then ClutterGst
we get a segfault.

It only happens when both GtkClutter and ClutterGst are initialized. When
we do the init for Clutter, Gtk everything is fine with ClutterGst or GtkClutter.

I saw some people have similar problems. We are working on Ubuntu 14.10
but the same issues occurs on Debian Testing.

Any ideas how to overcome it? Maybe there is a fix coming?

Thanks for all the help,
Best regards,
Sasha

--