Re: Problem with initializing GtkClutter and ClutterGst

Hi Aleksander,

I remember there is a problem when initializing both libraries at the same time. This is down to initializing X11 with threading support enabled. It has to be done before Gtk+ is initialized. So I think you need to initialize ClutterGst first (even though this is going to trigger some warnings).

For some weird reason I can't reproduce that crash on my machine.
Here is my test script in gjs, let me know if it crashes on your machine :

const GtkClutter = imports.gi.GtkClutter;
const ClutterGst = imports.gi.ClutterGst;
const Gtk = imports.gi.Gtk;
const Clutter = imports.gi.Clutter;

GtkClutter.init(null, null);
ClutterGst.init(null, null);