controlling ClutterEffects order

Hi,

I'm currently facing a problem that it's sometimes necessary to control multiple ClutterEffects pre/post-paint order. Wasn't there any interest in adding such api before?

I just can't figure out which would be the best way to do it. Obviously, it has to end up in adding some kind of "priority" value and a sort function either to ClutterEffect or ClutterActorMeta. I could come up with a patch for it, since i don't want to divert my project from clutter main repo. Just need some guideline on how in fact it should be done, in order to correspond to current ClutterEffect API.

Regards,

Max Kolesin