cluttermm-1.3.3 and scrolling example

Hi,

I am trying to create a scrolling actor, and found an example about it.
It does not work for me, even the original example itself (downloaded from
http://www.openismus.com/documents/cluttermm_tutorial/1.0/examples/scrolling/)
It shows only the container rectangle, and not its children. Pressing a button does nothing: the event
arrives (the function on_stage_button_press() is called), but nothing happens.
I debugged the code: the variable 'ScrollingContainer::children_' always contains zero children. The virtual
function 'ScrollingContainer::add_vfunc()' is never called.

I found some emails about it on the net with similar problem, but only for older versions (0.9). But no
answers.
Maybe this example is for older version?
Where can i find a working example for the current versions?

I have cluttermm-1.3.3, clutter-1.10.6, cogl-1.10.2

Thanx in advance
Gyorgy Kovesdi