Re: Clutter 1.10.8 and tslib input

Hi,

You are right, but i have the following problems yet:

Older versions of libxkbcommon cannot be cross-compiled at all. Newers are
good, but the keyboard part is very different, so i disabled the keyboard
handling (i do not really need that).

The evdev code highly depends on gudev, which has been deprecated years ago.
It seems the only real problem for me compiling 1.10.8.

Newer versions of Clutter cannot be compiled due to some EGL incompatibility.

Please help me how can i have touchscreen input with EGL.
(The HW is Beagleboard, using Angstrom Linux)

Thanx
Gyorgy Kovesdi