Re: ClutterGst plans

On 02/04/2013 01:17 PM, Lionel Landwerlin wrote:
I'm hoping to come up with a prototype within the next 2 weeks (might be
a bit optimistic).
Feedback and ideas are more than welcome.

When toying around with acceleration and 1080p display of movies I
thought that this one:

Then we could do interesting things, like using a single player but
displaying the frames in several different actors. I have a few fun
ideas I would like to implement using that feature :).

Is already covered feature now present?

Stefan