Re: Size of a fullscreen window

On 04/02/13 14:55, Gyorgy Kovesdi wrote:
Hi,

I used the following function to switch to fullscreen:

     clutter_stage_set_fullscreen(stage, TRUE);

and it works well.
But if i ask for the window size:

     clutter_actor_get_size(CLUTTER_ACTOR(stage), &x, &y)

i always get 640x480 size, but the window is larger.
How can i get the real window size? I also tried clutter_actor_get_allocation_box() with the same result.

I have Clutter-1.12.2 on x86-64

You probably need for the window manager to resize the stage before checking the stage's new size.

What about calling clutter_actor_get_size() from a callback connected on the "allocation-changed" signal on the stage?

-
Lionel