Re: Clutter GST crash with Python

Hi,

On 10/25/2012 08:11 AM, Bastian Winkler wrote:
Setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH and GI_TYPELIB_PATH should be enough

Thanks, GI_TYPELIB_PATH was the variable I did not know.

I tried various things and found out, that Ubuntu has two clutter-gst
packages. One using 1.6.0 and one using 1.9.92. If I remove the 1.9.92
package everything works, only 1.9.92 results in the crash. If I install
1.9.92 from source myself it crashes again. But maybe it is not
clutter-gst related since by using the newer version I also use
gstreamer 1.0 instead of 0.10. So something seems to be wrong with the
combination clutter-gst 1.9.92 and gstreamer-1.0 in the latest Ubuntu
release I cannot trace any further.

But at least the old version still works and Freevo still works with the
latest Ubuntu release.

Regards,

Dirk
--
"Today Is A Good Day For Someone Else To Die!"
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay)