Re: Fw: chronojump 3.0

Hello, in chronojump_mini you can detect the chronopic?
you can pulse the test button, and the TC (time of contact), TF (time
of flight) values are shown?

if this is true, then we are really close. Then there's no problem
with the chronopic and no problem with your hardware. There's another
thing going bad, but not these. Good news!

Then you have two options, continue helping with what's happening, or
download before versions that you may thing work.

I know all this can be tiring to you, but if you decide to download
and use old versions, maybe in the near future, when you want to
update you will experience same problems as now. Maybe no, maybe them
are discovered and fixed.

As you know, the two last versions are here:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/chronojump/

the before versions are here:
http://svn.gnome.org/svn/chronojump/trunk/windows_zip_releases/

as i didn't know yet while your chronojump is not working. I suspect
now about paths. Why not uninstall chronojump, and install it again,
but don't put it in c:\program files\chronojump. Put it in c:\

i'm thinking also on... are you sure in chronojump preferences you
have written the port name correctly?

if it doesn't work, maybe 0.62 is for you. I have no enought information

wait for your news, bye!