Re: Fwd: Building and testing cheese

Here is really what I am asking:

I have never done a projects like this and am doing a specialized fork, however I have no idea how to even go about testing cheese to work on bug fixes let alone tweak it for my project. Hell I am having trouble getting all the libraries I need to use the autogen.sh. I am a noob and I was hoping that someone on this list might be able to point me towards a guide that could help, or even give me something to work on.

The make check also did not work for me. is there something I need to do to make that work?

thanks