Contribution to cheese

Hi guys!

I got to know from one of the maintainers that this is the official dev-mailing list for cheese.

I am Tejas Nikumbh, an Undergraduate Student at IIT Bombay. I'll be applying for GSoC this year. In order to imporve my chances for GSoC this year and learn about contribution to opensource develpoment I have decided to start contributing to opensource development from early on. I consulted one of the developers on the gnome developer list [Alexandre] and he suggested that I contact the maintainers of the projects I was interested in contributing towards. I skimmed through the projects page and jotted down the ones I was interested in.Cheese [http://git.gnome.org/browse/cheese/] happens to be one of them. I had two questions.

How can I start contributing to Cheese?

Will I be able to continue working on this module as a part of GSoC  2013? What I mean here is, will this be a part of the gnome project ideas for GSoC 2013?

--
Tejas Nikumbh,
Third Year Undergraduate,