Re: suggestion: description about supported webcams, specifications, and prices, at Cheese website

started to edit (test) something at
http://live.gnome.org/Cheese/Cameras , for seeing how simple is
editing there - if someone knows this information needs better fromat,
please let us know - since this may be the main information place, i'm
linking it from my del.icio.us account as well! - thanks! :)