Re: suggestion: description about supported webcams, specifications, and prices, at Cheese website

daniel g. siegel wrote:
> nice idea! want to start sending me a list, which i could upload?
>
> daniel
>
> On Mi, 2009-12-23 at 21:11 +0000, Paulo Silva wrote:
>
>> hi!
>> recently i addeed this suggestion for Cheese at
>> http://live.gnome.org/action/logout/Cheese/Ideas
>>
>> description about supported webcams, specifications, and prices

If someone starts the page, I can add some info about
- how to make more cams work (using LD_PRELOAD and libv4l)
- where to report bugs for non working ones
- what info to include when reporting bugs (v4l-info output)

The table of the cameras should be sorted by vendor and include if
tricks are needed to make it work and eventual link to bugzilla.

Stefan