Re: suggestion: description about supported webcams, specifications, and prices, at Cheese website

well, the easier idea is having it available in a wiki page?

for now, i only can tell about this as not working:
Bus 002 Device 002: ID 055f:c220 Mustek Systems, Inc. gSmart mini

and i can't get a feedback from iSight because that firmware issue...

cheers,
paulo

--
Don't give Microsoft the remote control. Don't use Windows 7.
<http://windows7sins.org>