Re: Cheese Architecture Redesign

Hi Hernan,

I completely agree that having a good object oriented design is very
important to keep code readable and maintanable. Having a general way
to write addins/plugins certainly helps here.

I would like to know how your classes would look like in cheese if you
use addins. Which parts would you make an addin? At the moment I can
only think of having addins for exporting images and videos. However
that code is more or less trivial at the moment.

I agree with Daniel and Patryk that the programming language does not
really matter to have a good object oriented design. You can write
exactly the same object oriented program is: GObject, C++, vala, java,
C#. Differences are syntax, the amount of code you need to write to do
something, virtual machine, etc. but not object oriented design.

Jaap