Re: Upstream work in HAL

On Fr, 2007-11-02 at 14:34 +0100, Patryk Zawadzki wrote:
> Hi,
> All people involved in making gstreamer support and device detection
> better, please join the upstream discussion:
> I'm trying to push the detection part upstream so cheese only has to
> do this as a fallback. Ideally cheese should ship with my script so
> people who get a fallback can report the correct .fdi to me and get it
> pushed upstream to hal-info.

thanks a lot for your effort!

jaap, i think you could be interested in that?

patryk, i will help you, but i dont know, if i can do much... ;)

> Cheers,
this mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons
daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gmail com>
gnupg key id: 0x6EEC9E62
fingerprint: DE5B 1F64 9034 1FB6 E120 DE10 268D AFD5 6EEC 9E62
encrypted email preferred