Re: LoopBack Feature?

Hi Cristian,

I don't think this is so easy to add to cheese, because we use
gstreamer which works on a higher level than devices. I also have
doubts  if this functionality would fit an application as cheese. What
you're looking for is some low level feature which in my opinion
should be in a specific program such as vloopback and not a desktop
app

Jaap