Libical Dual License

The Libical README how has the following text:

>The code and datafiles in this distribution are licensed under the
>Mozilla Public License. See http://www.mozilla.org/NPL/MPL-1.0.html for a
>copy of the license. Alternately, you may use libical under the terms of
>the GNU Library General Public License. This dual license ensures that
>the library can be incorporated into both proprietary code and GPL'd
>programs, and will benefit from improvements made by programmers in both
>realms. I will only accept changes into my version of the library if they
>are similarly dual-licensed.

This dual license is part of the unreleased checkpoint version 0.12b:

	ftp://ftp.softwarestudio.org/pub/studio2/libical-0.12b.tar.gz

I am on calendar-list now, so I'll be following along with your
development. Getting a user is a top priority for libical, so I am very
happy to help with any iCal integration you'd like to do.

eric.