Re: [BuildStream] Switching to buildbox-run for local builds

Hi Jürg,

Shall we start dropping the bwrap backend and related code next week or
is there a desire for a slightly longer transition period? If the
latter, please suggest a new deadline.

Since I originally requested the extension period, I can say that we
are good to go from our side. We haven't seen any major regressions so
far from what we've tested so far. And, if something does come up in
the future, I'm confident that we can fix them as we go along.

So, +1 from my side to rip out all the bubblewrap and fuse code from
BuildStream :)

Cheers,
Chandan