[BuildStream] Notes and actions - monthly irc team meeting - Tuesday 11 June [was: agenda]

We held the meeting earlier today.

Wiki updated: https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/BuildStream/Monthly-Meeting/20190611#preview

Notes are:

#buildstream-meetings: buildstream monthly team meeting

Meeting started by laurence at 14:03:59 UTC. The full logs are available
at
https://meetbot.gnome.org/buildstream-meetings/2019/buildstream-meetings.2019-06-11-14.03.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* ACTION: continue to discuss/try to oragnise a proposal for a 'build
  tooling' dev room at FOSDEM with various buildtooling upstreams
  (laurence, 14:04:59)
* AGREED: 1.4 will happen, to fix pressing issues, but avoid backporting
  too much - and with a reinforced statement that this does not by any
  means impose any restrictions on stability of 2.x development
  (laurence, 14:08:03)
* AGREED: Lachlan has offered to help with infrastructure to reduce the
  single point of failure on Valentin and help us put out fires
  (laurence, 14:12:45)
* ACTION: lachlan to announce to the ML, and also announce marge-bot
  being moved into the project's own management, once we've done that
  (laurence, 14:13:19)
* ACTION: laurence to ensure the committer policy reflects the reality
  of the situation  (laurence, 14:17:42)
* ACTION: laurence to also have a look at tidying up old gitlab labels
  and anything else that is out of date  (laurence, 14:21:30)
* AGREED: project wide notifications still not working properly with
  gitlab - eg, overnight CI failures are only acted on once an issue is
  raised and we ping someone...  (laurence, 14:22:15)

Meeting ended at 14:39:07 UTC.

Action Items