Re: New Buildstream project calendar in addition to what we currently have

On 02/05/18 15:06, Agustin Benito Bethencourt wrote:
Hi,

I have created a public Gcalendar to add there all the events related with
Buildstream and information related with them which I hope it will help us to
coordinate better our events and receive notifications about them.

Tristan, Laurence, Emmet, Javier and myself can manage it. Should I add
somebody else? Feel free to send me a mail if you are interested in adding an
event there in the future.

Link to the calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?
src=codethink.co.uk_mpgah0uj538hnbsf4l7b4rchts
%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe%2FMadrid

Nice one, Agustin. For anyone else struggling to add this to GCalendar like I just was: If you visit the above URL while logged your main Google account (if you have one) you'll get a bar at the bottom of the screen with a blue plus sign on it; click on that to add the Buildstream calendar to your main calendar. The way I'd normally use, using 'Add a colleague's calendar -> By URL' does not seem to like that URL.

Jim