[BuildStream] Call for agenda - monthly irc team meeting - Tuesday 11 June

Hi all,

We have a monthly team meeting on irc coming up next week, details are:

Tuesday 11 June, 14:00 UTC, #buildstream-meetings on GIMPNet.

Do you have anything to add to the below?

Previous Meeting Minutes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please see: https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/BuildStream/Monthly-Meeting/20190319

Agenda
~~~~~~

1) Actions from last meeting:

* act on proposing a 'build tooling' dev room at FOSDEM with various buildtooling upstreams
* abderrahim to send a post to the ML with what he'd like 1.4 to be

2) Management of project infrastructure:

* Suggested by: Laurence

3) AOB

Thanks,
Laurence

Please note:

As a reminder, this meeting is scheduled to occur every 4 weeks - please use this opportunity to remind yourself of the schedule:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/BuildStream/Monthly-Meeting

You can also sign up to follow the public BuildStream calendar, here's a helpful mail from a while back which informs you how to do so:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/buildstream-list/2018-May/msg00012.html