Re: [BuildStream] Profiling before the gathering - PLEASE PARTICIPATE

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 18:03:50 +0000, Daniel Silverstone via BuildStream-list wrote:

I will aggregate the results, perform some analysis, and then present the
methodology and analysis at the gathering, followed by encouraging a
profile-guided discussion on optimisations we may perform.

This has now happened, and while I'll also try and get some summary of data
to the list after the gathering, for now I'm attaching the collected results
so that everyone has a chance to investigate things for themselves.

The visualisation tool I was using is called snakeviz and can be installed with
pip.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                          https://www.codethink.co.uk/
Solutions Architect               GPG 4096/R Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69