Re: [BuildStream] Profiling before the gathering - PLEASE PARTICIPATE

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 13:42:24 +0000, Angelos Evripiotis via BuildStream-list wrote:
Note to others that the required changes are now merged into master, as per
merge request 1088.
I went looking, as the MR branch has now disappeared of course :)

Yeah we merged it after we figured everyone who was going to send something in had
done so.  I can't really deal with even more data right now.  We'll do another
round in a few months I imagine, so we can see how we're doing.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                          https://www.codethink.co.uk/
Solutions Architect               GPG 4096/R Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69