Re: [BuildStream] unavailable artifact cache fatal warnings

On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 at 15:43, Angelos Evripiotis via BuildStream-list
<buildstream-list gnome org> wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 at 12:54, Benjamin Schubert <ben c schubert gmail com> wrote:

Hey!

Since the thread seems stalled, I will go ahead and open an issue for my solution 3. Please let me know if
you disagree.

Hi Benjamin,

There is an old request in the issue tracker exactly about this: [1]
I have added a link to this thread there

Cheers,
Javier

[1] https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/buildstream/issues/219