Re: [BuildStream] unavailable artifact cache fatal warnings

On 03/01/2019 10:15, Benjamin Schubert via BuildStream-list wrote:

3) Add the warning key in the user's configuration too, with it being used for global caches. Also use this warning configuration for every project that does not specify the warnings-fatal key

What do you think? What would you prefer to see? I like the third option the most, but it is also the most complex to implement. I will create an issue about that once we have consensus.

I think this is the best option, too. I think as a user the least surprising thing would be for the set of fatal warnings to be the union of the user-configured and project-configured ones - would that be possible?

Jim