Re: [BuildStream] Work to be completed - Qinusty

This is now Qinustys contact email.

-----Original Message-----
From: Agustín Benito Bethencourt via BuildStream-list <
buildstream-list gnome org>
To: Josh Smith <josh smith codethink co uk>
Cc: buildstream-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [BuildStream] Work to be completed - Qinusty
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 18:39:37 +0200

Hi,

On Thursday, 20 September 2018 18:18:00 CEST Josh Smith via
BuildStream-list wrote:
Hi Everyone,

This email is primarily to say that I am finishing up working on the
project full time and will be returning to University so will not be
around as much to contribute. I've been working on BuildStream for
around 3 months and have felt quite welcome here.

Things which are left unfinished...

- !812 - Fixed #634, awaiting review
- !799 - Awaiting review
- !670 - tlater is taking over this MR, comments are left in the MR
- Some work has been done towards a potential enhancement. This is
detailed at #662.

I'm available to answer queries on these MRs but response times may
vary, feel free to take over and amend/merge as appropriate.

For future queries: Contact me via qinusty gmail com

I'll most likely be attending FOSDEM 2019, so I'll see some of you
there.

Will you join us any day in Manchester for the BuildStream Gathering?

Best Regards