[BuildStream] BuildStream 1.2.1 released

Hi all,

This is the first bugfix release of the 1.2.x release cycle.

Since we have discovered a serious bug with the automated cache
cleanup code paths which can result in corruption of your local
artifact cache, we very strongly recommend that users upgrade
to 1.2.1 as soon as possible.

One other important note, is that we have now restricted the setting
of some protected variables which are controlled by BuildStream
internally, these variables include 'project-name', 'element-name' and
'max-jobs'.

We have fixed the downstream freedesktop-sdk and gnome-build-meta
projects to use different means than setting `max-jobs` in advance of
this release in order to minimize any disruption.

What is BuildStream ?
=====================
BuildStream is a Free Software tool for building/integrating software stacks.
It takes inspiration, lessons and use-cases from various projects including OBS,
Reproducible Builds, Yocto, Baserock, Buildroot, Aboriginal, GNOME Continuous,
JHBuild, Flatpak Builder and Android repo.

BuildStream supports multiple build-systems (e.g. autotools, cmake, distutils,
make, meson), and can create outputs in a range of formats (e.g. debian packages,
flatpak runtimes, sysroots, system images) for multiple platforms and chipsets.

=================
buildstream 1.2.1
=================

  o Fixed corruption of artifact cache at cache cleanup time (#623)

  o Fixed accidental deletion of artifacts when tracking is enabled

  o Error out when protected variables are set by project authors (#287)

  o Fixed option resolution in project wide element & source configurations (#658)

  o Error out gracefully when push remote is mal-specified (#625)

  o Improved logging regarding skipped push / pull jobs (#515)

  o Fixed crash in `bst fetch` when project.refs and source mirroring are in use (#666)

  o Removed blessings dependency

  o Support for batch file downloads on the artifact cache server

Contributors:
 - Josh Smith
 - Jürg Billeter
 - Tiago Gomes
 - Tristan Van Berkom

Where can I get it ?
https://download.gnome.org/sources/BuildStream/1.2/

For more information on the BuildStream project, visit our home page
at https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/BuildStream