[BuildStream] Work to be completed - Qinusty

Hi Everyone,

This email is primarily to say that I am finishing up working on the project full time and will be returning to University so will not be around as much to contribute. I've been working on BuildStream for around 3 months and have felt quite welcome here.

Things which are left unfinished...

- !812 - Fixed #634, awaiting review
- !799 - Awaiting review
- !670 - tlater is taking over this MR, comments are left in the MR
- Some work has been done towards a potential enhancement. This is detailed at #662.

I'm available to answer queries on these MRs but response times may vary, feel free to take over and amend/merge as appropriate.

For future queries: Contact me via qinusty gmail com

I'll most likely be attending FOSDEM 2019, so I'll see some of you there.

Cheers,

Josh (Qinusty)