Best regards,
Gokcen

Jonathan Maw via BuildStream-list <buildstream-list gnome org>, 17 Eki
2018 Çar, 16:47 tarihinde şunu yazdı:

On 2018-10-16 10:22, Mathieu Bridon wrote:

Can https://pexpect.readthedocs.io/en/stable/ help here?

Hi Mathieu,

This looks very interesting and should be able to do what I want.
Unfortunately, it looks like it would be difficult to integrate with the
existing runcli testutil, because that invokes buildstream directly,
rather than starting a subshell.

Thanks,

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Maw, Software Engineer, Codethink Ltd.
Codethink privacy policy: https://www.codethink.co.uk/privacy.html