[BuildStream] Introduction of BuildStream within CIP, the LInux Foundation Initiative

Hi,

this morning, in the context of a discussion around CIP Core[1] I introduced briefly why CIP Members[2]
should take a look at BuildStream as a potential integration solution for this Linux Foundation
initiative[1]. Codethink is a founder member of this group.

I will evaluate the results of this short presentation during ELCE 2018.

[1] https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/cip-core
[2] https://www.cip-project.org/members
[3] https://www.cip-project.org/

Best Regards