Re: [BuildStream] BuildStream Gathering 2019 discussion topic: 2019 events and Gatherings

Hi,

On Wednesday, 10 October 2018 13:58:50 CEST Agustín Benito Bethencourt via BuildStream-list wrote:
Hi,

On Wednesday, 10 October 2018 11:23:37 CEST Agustín Benito Bethencourt via BuildStream-list wrote:
Hi,

this is the list of events I think we should consider for 2019. I have also added the potential dates we
can use to plan  the Gatherings for next year. I am sure I left important events behind. This is why I
bring the list here in advance, so we can discuss off line and try to reach a conclusion during the f2f
meeting.

Link to the slot:
https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=MDRncG5yOGg4dTdkaWZtcHJvODBrNjBnbGogY29kZXRoaW5rLmNvLnVrX21wZ2FoMHVqNTM4aG5ic2Y0bDdiNHJjaHRzQGc&tmsrc=codethink.co.uk_mpgah0uj538hnbsf4l7b4rchts%40group.calendar.google.com

### Events for 2019

This is a list of events BuildStream should consider during 2019. I only know some of them. I have asked
a couple of former colleagues and friends about the rest. I have favor those that take place in Europe.

#### DevOps / continuous delivery

* velocity <https://conferences.oreilly.com/velocity/vl-ny>
    * San Jose, CA, US. New York, NY, US. and London, UK
* pipeline.conf <https://pipelineconf.info/>
    * London in March

pipeline.conf will not take place again. Sad because it was one of  the best ones I have ever attended to.

Best  Regards

--
Agustín Benito Bethencourt
Principal Consultant