Re: [BuildStream] BuildStream "Conclave" in Manchester on October 2018 (week 42)

On 19/09/2018 12:22, Agustín Benito Bethencourt via BuildStream-list wrote:
Hi,

as you know, some of the people involved in BuildStream are distributed around the globe and some are located in
Manchester, UK. Since this year ELCE - OSS EU takes place in Edinburgh during week 43 we have identified as an
opportunity to modify the trip of some of those working remotely to be in Manchester the week before this event, to
work on BuildStream. This mail announces the organization of a "BuildStream Conclave".

The following details has been confirmed:

* When: week 42
    * Start: Tuesday Oct 16th morning
    * End: Friday Oct 19th afternoon
    * We will go from MAN to EDI by train on Sunday so, depending on the people coming, we can organise
something to do on Saturday.

* Where:
    * Codethink (new) office. We expect to fit. If we do not, we will look for a suitable location.

* Agenda
    * There will be a mix of coordination meetings, coding sessions, training sessions and lightning
talks/presentations.
    * We do not have anything closed yet.

I was thinking about adding IDE integration to the wiki's topics, dose anyone have any preferences/options to add before I do? this seems like a better place for discussion than the wiki?

So if you planned to attend to ELCE-OSS EU, think about adding a couple of extra days in Manchester to your trip, bring your cassock and laptop and join us. If it works, we might have an opportunity to organise another conclave in Manchester before FOSDEM.

Best Regards