[BuildStream] New meeting: execution follow up and escalations

Dear BuildStream friends,

We are starting to see an increase in the number of reported bugs which is a sign that BuildStream have more
users. We have reached a point in the project lifetime in which it is useful to have a regular session where
users of BuildStream explain to the developers the issues they found and how they impact their workflows.
This way the developers can prioritize the backlog.

Feel free to join Valentin, Tristan VB and myself on Monday at 8:00 UTC and until 8:30 through video chat[1].
Please highlight there the bugs you have opened or any other ticket you want to bring our attention to. We
will try to provide and initial evaluation and give you all the information we have at the moment about it,
supporting what has been already tracked on the ticket.

In summary, we would like to have a weekly contact with our users and developers to better understand the
problems you are facing. Please consider we will only have 30 min so make sure the information required is
published on the ticket already so you only need to summarise what is there or provide context. The outcome
of the meeting will be reflected back on the ticket. A side effect of this new action will be that our
monthly IRC meeting can focus more time on discussions and less time on execution related topics.

The meeting is already in the BuildStream Calendar. Feel free to join to the event there so you get
notifications.

[1] http://www.appear.in/toscalix

Best Regards
--