Re: [BuildStream] BuildStream "Conclave" in Manchester on October 2018 (week 42)

On 01/10/18 10:44, William Salmon via BuildStream-list wrote:
On 19/09/2018 12:22, Agustín Benito Bethencourt via BuildStream-list wrote:

* Agenda
    * There will be a mix of coordination meetings, coding sessions, training
      sessions and lightning talks/presentations.
    * We do not have anything closed yet.

I was thinking about adding IDE integration to the wiki's topics, dose
anyone have any preferences/options to add before I do? this seems like
a better place for discussion than the wiki?

I'm interested in this as well for Builder (gnome-builder) and would be
happy to participate to the discussions. I won't be available before
Wednesday 17 though.