Re: [BuildStream] 1.4 release timeline, targets and breaking changes

On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 4:08 PM Agustín Benito Bethencourt via
BuildStream-list <buildstream-list gnome org> wrote:
On Thursday, 1 November 2018 16:54:59 CET Angelos Evripiotis via BuildStream-list wrote:
Can I assume that because it made it into this 1.4 tracking issue that it’s
officially welcome?
https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/buildstream/issues/743
To answer your question, in my opinion #743 is not just welcome, it has to happen.

Ah, I think there's a small misunderstanding - I meant to ask if my
new issue #744 was welcome, rather than Javier's :) Fwiw, I vigorously
agree that we should doc the breaking changes, and that issue is a
great way to make sure that happens.

On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 5:22 PM Tristan Van Berkom