Re: [BuildStream] BuildStream Gathering 2018 evaluation survey: deadline this coming Friday Nov 2nd

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 6:07 PM Laurence Urhegyi via BuildStream-list <buildstream-list gnome org> wrote:
Done.

I think that overall it was a very good event: thanks for organizing it.

Also done, the deadline today popped it up in my todo list :)

Thanks again; I think it was well done, great to see everyone, and very productive.

On 30/10/18 16:53, Agustín Benito Bethencourt via BuildStream-list wrote:
> Dear BuildStream Gathering 2018 participants (only),
>
> I would appreciate that you take a few minutes to fill out this survey so we can get a sense of what worked, so it is worth repeating, and what needs improvements for the next Gathering. I intend to publish the results on Friday November 2nd during the afternoon.
>
> Link to the survey: https://goo.gl/forms/jUfBRgHMumfpj5iI2
>
> "When you can't see someone all day long, the only thing you have to evaluate is the work. A lot of the petty evaluation stats just melt away."
> -.  Jason Fried
>
> Best Regards

^ Just in case other late folks like me need the link.