Re: Fixing and communicating the buildstream-docker-images repository structure

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the comments!

As far as I know there isn't a way to redirect from one image to another at the Docker Hub. We just have to leave the images around forever and update the description to point people to the new name, as far as I know.

My only concern here is that not everybody would catch on to that change, and end up with very outdated versions of buildstream. Perhaps we can mitigate potential fallout by un-supporting the old images with the next major release?

Regards,

Tristan