Monthly irc Team Meeting Minutes - May 1 2018

Hi,

We had the meeting earlier - not a lot discussed today...surely more items in the next meetings as we approach BuildStream 1.2.

Summary here:
https://meetbot.gnome.org/buildstream-meetings/2018/buildstream-meetings.2018-05-01-14.01.html

And in plain text below.

Full log is:
https://meetbot.gnome.org/buildstream-meetings/2018/buildstream-meetings.2018-05-01-14.01.log.html

See also the wiki page here:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/BuildStream/Monthly-Meeting/20180501#preview

Thanks,
Laurence

#buildstream-meetings: BuildStream Monthly Team irc meeting

Meeting started by laurence at 14:01:34 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.gnome.org/buildstream-meetings/2018/buildstream-meetings.2018-05-01-14.01.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* actions from last meeting  (laurence, 14:15:31)
  * both are being carried forwards for now, leave them on the action
    backlog to remind us.  (laurence, 14:15:31)
  * AGREED: - gitlab subprojects, no objections from this meeting
    (laurence, 14:16:21)

Meeting ended at 14:17:02 UTC.

Action Items
------------