Topics for the Monday and Wednesday BoFs

Hi,

here is a list of topics I have collected to go through at the BuildStream
BoFs.

I would appreciate if you provide feedback in two points:
* Additional topics you want to go through.
* Which topics should we go over in which day so we maximize the attendance or
we can bring the key people.

Topics list so far:

* Release team experience with BuildStream - Cantazaro ?
* 1.2 blockers - @tristanvb
* Startup performance (interrogating cache  is too much). - ?
* Improvements in Code Review governance. - @tristanvb
* Gitlab related topics
   * Notifications through mail - @toscalix
   * Evaluation of the capabilities to integrate Gitlab and mailing lists to
send merge requests and diffs to the mailing list. - @toscalix
* Merging CAS - @juergbi
* Bootable images (complete systems) - @jjardon
* VCS reduction (BoF) - ?
* Documentation - @toscalix
* BuildStream release
   * Schedule - @toscalix
   * Goals - @tristanvb @jjardon  and @toscalix
   * Key features - @tristanvb
   * Release checklist - @toscalix
* Freedesktop SDK - Javier and Adam
* Building Flatpak apps with BuildStream- Valentin

I believe Richard Maw has 2 or three additional ones.

I am looking forward for your feedback, so I can add a tentative agenda to the
wiki at the end of today. Obviously, BoFs is about flexibility too, so we will
start every sessions discussing the agenda itself.

Best Regards

--
Agustín Benito Bethencourt
Principal Consultant