GUADEC Topics 3: evaluation of the improvements done in Gitlab (tickets management process).

Hi,

GUADEC is the perfect time to get some feedback on the measures we have
implemented on Gitlab a few weeks back to manage the tickets (tasks and bugs).
Please add some additional topics or ideas we can discuss and clarify at
GUADEC.

The following points can be a matter of discussion during GUADEC:

* Milestones
** There is still some controversy on the numbering/naming of our milestones.
We will discuss it.

* Boards
** Is there a need for additional boards?
** Do you use them?  Why? How?

* Labels
** Recently it has been created a new label: newcomer. We will discuss what is
for and how to use it.
** There is still some controversy on the difference  between the severity and
the impact scales. This is the perfect time to clarify it.

* Templates
** How to fill out the templates: examples, good and bad practices.
** Improvements required in the templates
** How to fill a bug to make it easier for developers to process it.

* Keep the tickets healthy. Gitlab insides
** When to update the tickets? Why? How?
** Why and how to avoid zombie tickets
** Relation between tickets.
** Relation between tickets and Merge Requests.

* This to add/consider for the BuildStream policy[1]
** Is the current content clear enough?
** What should be added?
** Where should this document be located and linked?

[1] https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/nosoftware/alignment/blob/master/
BuildStream_policies.md

Best Regards

--