Schema for BuildSteam bst/conf files

Hi all. I ran into some interesting problems when I wrote my first BuildStream project and put this in project.conf:

    name: BSD Games

BuildStream seems fine with a project name which has a space in it, but OSTree has a problem with using this as a reference name. Even OSTree doesn't make it obvious in their documentation. I had to go to the source to find the regexp, "[\\w\\d][-._\\w\\d]*".

Do we want to formally define what fields in BuildStream configuration and element files contain? This wouldn't remove the need to put an informal description in the documentation, which I'm happy to do after the current documentation patches land. If we do think it's a good idea, I'd like to suggest using pykwalify (https://github.com/Grokzen/pykwalify) to do it, mainly because I've used it before, but please suggest other methods. It can be an entirely separate script in contrib to start with.

Jim MacArthur