[BuildStream] Gold Master declaration and next week focus

Dear passionate lovers of BuildStream,

during the weekend Gold Master will be declared, so no more code will be included in what will be released.
Today is the last day to fix and backport bugs that will be part of the BuildStream major version we will be
promoting among users the coming months.

This is the time to fix small and easy things, very low risks, including the technical documentation. Please
take the day today to go back to those little details you left behind in the past or to that bug that annoys
you, some technical documentation that would be very good to have or that it will make you feel better.
Again, do not take risks. Remember that release time is about  doing less and double checking more.

Monday to Wednesday will be all about contents. We are preparing the website so you all can jump on filling
out the pages, if you want to participate. We will also appreciate if any of you become a passionate tester
for a day and download-fresh install BuildStream to be sure we did not make a last minute-high impact mistake.

Enjoy...

--
Agustín Benito Bethencourt
Principal Consultant