Re: [BuildStream] Contents for the BuildStream 1.2 release

Hi,

On Tuesday, 28 August 2018 20:00:36 WEST Agustín Benito Bethencourt wrote:
Hi,

This is a hands up of the progress in this field, which is important for the coming release.

Due to limitations when it comes to rendering/publishing pages from repos located in subgroups, we have moved
the website project from the nosoftware subgroup to the BuildStream group. We are expecting at some point
that Gitlab fixes this limitation: https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/30548

This has had several consequences:
* We have adjusted the project members roles to what they were before the movement.
* One of the labels used in this project was a subgroup label (shared with other repos at nosoftware. This
label has been duplicated in the website repo instead of promoting it as group label to avoid appearing in
buildstream project.
* The milestone page is now empty although BuildStream group milestones can still be selected in issues and
MR.

It seems that we will be able to erase the repo buildstream.gitlab.io created by Sam T. It has nothing to do
with the documentation.