[BuildStream] YAML file has content of type 'CommentedMap'

If you're seeing the above error, it's likely because you recently installed BuildStream with pip3, and it's upgraded ruamel to a new upstream version 0.15.52 which came out in the last few days.

I've proposed a one-line fix for this in https://gitlab.com/BuildStream/buildstream/merge_requests/630 but I'm about to be out of contact until Monday - please take a look and merge if my diagnosis is correct.

Jim

Codethink privacy policy: https://www.codethink.co.uk/privacy.html