Subject:        Agenda - Monthly IRC Team Meeting - 1 May 2018
Date:   Tue, 24 Apr 2018 16:59:25 +0100
From:   Laurence Urhegyi <laurence urhegyi codethink co uk>
To:     buildstream-list gnome org

Hi,

The monthly BuildStream team meeting is being held on irc next Tuesday
at 14:00 UTC. See [0] for your local time. The channel is
#buildstream-meetings on GIMPNet.

Previous minutes are here:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/BuildStream/Monthly-Meeting

Is there anything you want to discuss? Please add it to the agenda below
if so.

# Agenda

1) Actions from last meeting:
* the only outstanding actions are the two which we are carrying forward
for now:
* juergbi Work out new proposal for GPG signing - CARRY FORWARD -this
isn't a massive priority right now and is thus in the backlog)
* tlater to do some more research and write a proposal for having the
fallback platform be configurable - CARRY FORWARD.

2) Any Other Business

Thanks,
Laurence

[0]