Re: Stop the train ! Caching build trees is going to be too big

[...]
> I'll admit that I'm not sure :).  If we're truly talking implementation detail,
> and we'll be churning a version anyway, then disregard my previous
> remarks.

To be honest, this is mostly immaterial and I think the decision should
mostly be based on what is ready to land in master first.

I think that a lot of time has been spent on caching of build trees and
we're overcoming a few obstacles already, I'd just rather not block
landing it on the new CAS cache.

If the new CAS cache is ready to land sooner (will have to consult with
Jürg), then I agree we should avoid this workaround of splitting up the
artifact completely.

Got it.  Thanks for clarifying.

Sander

Sander